Friday, September 9, 2011

RT @RareToys - My first diecast car convention | toy-tma.com

My first diecast car convention:
5858891512 da2a42677e z My first diecast car convention
"Nashville Collector’s Experience. This wasn’t your normal convention where you walk into a giant hall filled with endless tables of people selling their stuff. Instead, collectors that were staying at the hotel where the convention was held opened their rooms up, allowing anyone to walk in and check out their cars for sale. You had to walk from room to room to see what people had for sale, often creating a somewhat awkward experience…it’s not every day you walk into someone’s hotel room to make a purchase. On top of that, people were scattered around the hotel so you had to jump floors to see everything. If you ask me, this room-to-room format really hurts the experience and in the long run I think it limits how much people can sell. Had everyone been in one spot I probably would have purchased more."


Related articles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...