Tuesday, March 15, 2011

#Matchbox Car #Collection - subtle variation in models

Psychology Professor Analyzes Matchbox Car Collection | The Bell Ringer:
"The Turbo replica is one of the near 10, 000 he has gathered in his collection. He began the collection when he was a child being raised in South Africa, and it was those adolescent times spent rolling the cars back and forth that inspired the life-long hobby.
“My earliest memories had Matchbox cars in them,” Janit said. “I remember my mom taking me to buy them, and since then I haven’t stopped. I still have the first ones, and even though they are opened, and some say that lowers the value on them, but I still consider the ones I played with the most valuable.”"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...