Tuesday, March 22, 2011

American Pickers video > Sumter County (GA) Nike missile + related

Sumter County man goes on American Pickers - Live, Local, Late Breaking news, weather, and sports:

"'A friend of mine who stops by pretty regular, told me that with all this stuff that you have and wanting to get rid of it, you should contact them,' he said.

Who he contacted was the American Pickers. For those who haven't seen it, it's a show where two collectors go around and pick up all sorts of stuff. Perfect for Ed. After some back and forth with the producers: 'they sent me a questionnaire, e-mailed me a bunch of stuff, to make sure I wanted to sell it, how long I had been collecting it, why I wanted to sell it,' he said.

The pickers came to Ed's place. One thing immediately caught their attention.

'I had a Nike missile, that was a surface to air missile,' he said."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...